Policies

 

Billing Options

STARTER PACKAGE | PDF PATTERN basic | PINTEREST PROFILE SET UP – Full payment is due at the beginning of the month before any VA services are completed.

PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE | PDF PATTERN advanced | PINTEREST PROFILE CLEAN UP – A 75% down payment is due at the beginning of the month, and the remaining 25% is due upon completion.

ADVANCED PACKAGE | APPAREL PROFESSIONAL | PINTEREST MONTHLY MANAGEMENT – A 50% down payment is required at the beginning of the month, and the remaining 50% due upon completion. .

Cancellations

A 30 day written notice is required to cancel any service. In the event of a cancellation, customers are still responsible to adhere to the remainder of their terms.

 

Cancellation to an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices and any remaining terms/contracts.

Payment Options

Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Pay Pal, and Bank Transfers. 

Deliquency

All accounts that are past due will be disable until full payment is received.

 

Referrals

I appreiciate and encourage referrals! Should you prove you have referred a cliet to Ruth Ann Reyes VA services, I’ll gladly offer you 10% off your next invoice!

Refunds

 

All services are non refundable and must be used within the allotted 30 days.