PRICING

Always know what you’ll pay.

PINTEREST

PROFILE SET UP

Pinterest Profile Set Up
30 minute stradegy call
WEEKLY updates
UNLIMITED e-mails

PROFILE CLEAN UP

Pinterest Profile Clean Up
1 hour stradegy call
Weekly updates
UNLIMITED e-mails

MONTHLY MANAGEMENT

Pinterest Monthly Scheduling
1 hour stradegy call
Weekly updates
UNLIMITED e-mails

Apparel Design

PDF PATTERN BASIC

*1 PDF Printable Pattern

Print One Size PDF Option

.AI file

UNLIMITED e-mails

*Must provide .AI or .DXF

pattern + grade nest

PDF PATTERN ADVANCED

*1 PDF Printable Pattern + .AI File

Technical Flat Sketch (front + back)

**Instruction Template

UNLIMITED e-mails

*Must provide .AI or .DXF pattern w/ grade nest, and msmt. chart. Also, includes Print One Size PDF 

**InDesign Template + PDF

PROFESSIONAL

*Technical Package (tech pack)

**Technical Sketch 

Weekly updates

UNLIMITED e-mails

*Does not include graded spec, client must supply

**Front and Back Sketch

General VA Duties

STARTER PACKAGE

5

HOURS/MONTH

About 1 hour per week

5 hours/month VA work
30 minute stradegy call
WEEKLY updates
UNLIMITED e-mails

PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE

10

HOURS/MONTH

About 2 hours per week

10 hours/month VA work
1 hour stradegy call
Weekly updates
UNLIMITED e-mails

ADVANCED PACKAGE

15

HOURS/MONTH

About 4 hours per week

15 hours/month VA work
1 hour stradegy call
Weekly updates
UNLIMITED e-mails

Want to discuss per project or hourly rates?

Awesome, contact me today! 

all pricing shown in USD

 

 

Learn more about my Polices

FAQs

Frequently asked questions

CAN I UPGRADE MY PLAN?

Of course! Just let me know and we’ll work it out.

CAN I HIRE YOU FOR A ONE TIME PROJECT?

Absolutely! Get in touch and we’ll discuss your project and how I can help!

WHEN WILL I BE BILLED?

STARTER PACKAGE – Full payment is due at the beginning of the month before any VA services are completed.

PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE – A 75% down payment is due at the beginning of the month, and the remaining 25% is due upon completion.

ADVANCED PACKAGE – A 50% down payment is required at the beginning of the month, and the remaining 50% due upon completion.

WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?

I accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Pay Pal, and Bank Transfers.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY SUBRSCRIPTION EXPIRES?

If you’re happy with my services, we renew our agreement!

HOW SECURE IS MY INFO?

Your sercurity is my number one priority! I use an encripted software to store passwords and sensitive information. So, you can rest assured that your info is safe with me!